We’re running a friendly competition today over at The Videoblogs.
Are you ready for battle?
Here’s the deal. Today, from now until midnight, we will tally the total number of donations from the following hometowns of our team members:
- Cranston, RI. My hometown, and the eventual winner of this contest.
- Brooklyn, NY. Rebecca’s hometown.
- Pittsburgh, PA. The hometown of Associate Producers Zach and Alex.
- Pell City, AL. The hometown of actor Phoebe Allegra.
You can contribute here. The rules:
- Each contribution represents one point. One dollar counts as much as one hundred for the competition.
- The hometown with the most points at midnight wins. We’ll announce the winning town on Tuesday.
- The prize for winning is bragging rights, and exclusion from…
- The punishment for losing is that all three “losers” from The Videoblogs team have to records a videoblog while holding a sign that says “Cranston Rules” (because Cranston is going to win). They also have to admit out loud that “Cranston Rules”.
Yes, I am already playing a little dirty with all the Cranston boasting. But for now I have the mic, so…
Are you guys in, or what?
All you have to do to participate is to contribute.
We really want to show all of you the film. So why not contribute what you can, TODAY, and at the same time show us which hometown really rules? 🙂 A download of The Videoblogs is only $10, or grab a DVD for $20.
Here’s an individual incentive, for first-movers…
I will mail a signed paperback copy of my book, AND a DVD of Sex and Justice, to the first contributor from EACH hometown. Respond to a Facebook post from a member of our team with #VideoblogsFilm so that we can identify you.
Okay. Now let’s show them who rules, (Cranston).